Spanky
Well-known member
So, I've undertaken the painful step of cataloguing all expenses incurred on the car to better understand where I stand with it. I track all my other finances and investments rather meticulously, but have avoided this task knowing that it's an irrationally large number.
What an old German mistress does to a MF:

(If only she was Gina Wild IYKYK)
The progression is relentless, with maintenance & mods totaling out to R219k, so far (insert Homer Simpson meme here).
Factoring in all other aspects of ownership, we have the following:

It's a lot, and I'd obviously have been way better off with a little runabout.
On the other hand though, it's actually not that much in the grand scheme, and what experience can one get for R7668pm all-in these days?
She stays, for now...
What an old German mistress does to a MF:

(If only she was Gina Wild IYKYK)
The progression is relentless, with maintenance & mods totaling out to R219k, so far (insert Homer Simpson meme here).
Factoring in all other aspects of ownership, we have the following:

It's a lot, and I'd obviously have been way better off with a little runabout.
On the other hand though, it's actually not that much in the grand scheme, and what experience can one get for R7668pm all-in these days?
She stays, for now...