Wow, that must be awesome for DIY!Finally got my lift installed in the new space (should probably talk about that at some point) but naturally had to put the E36 up for a picture 😂
![]()
Wow, that must be awesome for DIY!
Less lying down - more bending over.My back is thanking me 😂 😂 really nice not having to work on the floor anymore.


Is it 3 years already???Just had the matte PPF redone after 3 years. Looking fresh again!
New wheels are on their way together with a full carbon engine bay makeover and eventuri carbon brace. All should be fitted within the next month, new front lip is also on its way as this one has taken a lot of abuse over the last 3 years.
Lastly a little update on the performance side…car is running full port injection now with a flex fuel kit on E85. Also fitted the Precision Raceworks standalone AFS 800 LPFP for fuelling headroom in case I decide to change turbos. The car is phenomenal and brutally fast when I push it and at the same time smooth as butter in comfort mode as a daily.
Oh almost forgot, I swopped out my single non-resonated midpipe for a resonated equal length Z midpipe. Paired with my catless downpipes this car sounds intoxicating…I can’t recommend the Z pipe enough…it changes the character of the car and I’ve never gotten more compliments on an exhaust note like I have with this setup.
Updates to follow in a few weeks.
View attachment 36756View attachment 36757
Would still choose this shape V6 Amarok over the current one with the Ford engine.
The problem I find with this generation Amarok is that it ages rather badly. Only the front end of the V6 is an exception and that might be down to the chrome bits.Would still choose this shape V6 Amarok over the current one with the Ford engine.
Drool all over it, stunning car.Just had the matte PPF redone after 3 years. Looking fresh again!
New wheels are on their way together with a full carbon engine bay makeover and eventuri carbon brace. All should be fitted within the next month, new front lip is also on its way as this one has taken a lot of abuse over the last 3 years.
Lastly a little update on the performance side…car is running full port injection now with a flex fuel kit on E85. Also fitted the Precision Raceworks standalone AFS 800 LPFP for fuelling headroom in case I decide to change turbos. The car is phenomenal and brutally fast when I push it and at the same time smooth as butter in comfort mode as a daily.
Oh almost forgot, I swopped out my single non-resonated midpipe for a resonated equal length Z midpipe. Paired with my catless downpipes this car sounds intoxicating…I can’t recommend the Z pipe enough…it changes the character of the car and I’ve never gotten more compliments on an exhaust note like I have with this setup.
Updates to follow in a few weeks.
View attachment 36756View attachment 36757