Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Anybody Recognize The Hand Writing Here
16-09-2018, 01:57 PM
RE: Anybody Recognize The Hand Writing Here
(16-09-2018 01:46 PM)supertramp Wrote:  He buys his cars in from a BMW dealer "on contract" as he says ............ that is why he will not give me the VIN number as I am sure with the VIN the whole story from the BMW dealer will materialize proving that the handwriting on the rims are more than likely stock identification marks at that BMW dealer he bought it in from as being a scrapped beamer!

Fencelook
If you can take a pic of the vin number visible from the from windscreen, I can maybe help from there. Maybe send a friend?

Can guarantee you he does not buy these vehicles from bmw. Bmw like any other company has insurance, if vehicles need to be written off it goes to insurance and then sold.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Current Garage:
  • His: 13' F10 M5 | Catless DP's | JB4 | Ramair Induction
  • Hers: 17' Everest
  • Fam: 06' E65 750I Black
  • Toy: 17' Lotus 7 Track toy
Previous:
  • 17' Ford Ranger
  • 06' E63 M6 Black | Decatted | Straight piped
  • 06' E46 M3 Silver Convertible
  • 05' E46 FL 330i 6SP Indv Motorsport Scarab Green, CDV Delete, 3.38 Diff
  • 03' E53 X5 4.6IS Titanium Grey
  • 00' E46 318i 2000 5SP Sahara Metallic Gold
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes Pho3niX90's post:
theRéhann
16-09-2018, 02:29 PM
I bought these rims from this scammer in Nov 2017 so I had a guy from our forum go and look for me some time ago but the X3 had gone ........ he says he has a contract with BMW dealer so he must be also talking more shit .... just like to put these pics of the rims past the BMW dealerships around Boksburg and see if they recognize the handwriting and could confirm that these were put on the vehicle before they sold it to him "if that ever happened" ..... then he his screwed

dunno anymore

[Image: 4 pipe 5_9850016809.jpg][Image: 1_8588773575.jpg][Image: imag0391_2786668599.jpg]
26-09-2018, 02:03 PM
So this is still ongoing ......... OMG I am trying to reach SOMEONE from BMW SA Legal to try and find out if this d**s is actually contracted to BMW SA as he says to purchase in scrapped or otherwise damaged Beamers from BMW SA, as I have been told here BMW SA apparently does not do this with second hand BMW part/spares shops?

I just want confirmation from BMW SA that they have no contract with this fking idiot so I can pass this on to MIOSA handling this case to show that he is bull shitting.

Can someone who know guys in the Legal side at BMW SA who would know about such contracts or not get a contact number for me please so I can nail this idiot.

Cheers guys Thumbs

[Image: 4 pipe 5_9850016809.jpg][Image: 1_8588773575.jpg][Image: imag0391_2786668599.jpg]
26-09-2018, 04:15 PM
(26-09-2018 02:03 PM)supertramp Wrote:  I just want confirmation from BMW SA that they have no contract with this fking idiot so I can pass this on to MIOSA handling this case to show that he is bull shitting....

Have you lodged a dispute with MIOSA? Is it in terms of CPA?

Back in the BMW fold with a 740i (e38) Rollsmile
18-05-2019, 02:50 PM
(11-09-2018 03:46 PM)supertramp Wrote:  Hi guys,

I bought four rims for my car from a second hand dealer/scammer in Boksburg, had them sent down to me in CPTN and when they arrived there we established that all four were bent and thus irreparable. I was told that only two of these rims needed refurb on the "faces" before purchase and were not buckled at all.

After Wheel Collision CPTN running tests on them it was discovered that ALL 4 rims were f*cked, not just a refurb on the 2 faces which I was told on purchase which is quite normal "rim rash" but structurally finished!

Now when I ask for a refund and eventually had to send them back to this d**s he denies that these are the rims he sold me and the permanent pen marks you see on each rim are not his ........... he says he has a contract with BMW somewhere in JHB that supply him with cars and the rims he sold me came off a 2016 F25 X3 which BMW used as a fleet vehicle so he cannot see them selling this car to them which they used for a fleet vehicle ..... ironically if you look close there is a date stamp on I think two of the rims indicating the date 2016 and time ...... WTF

These typically look like a "stock" markings and I was just wondering if you guys can send on to buddy's in BMW spares at dealerships in JHB who could maybe recognize their own handwriting as portrayed on each rim you see here so as I can nail this f*cker

Fencelook[Image: bmw rim 1 - tag bm284 - 16 - 20_155550288.jpg][Image: bmw rim 2 - tag bm284 - 18 - 21_9930827803.jpg][Image: bmw rim 3 - tag bm285 - 18_3761731376.jpg][Image: bmw rim 4 - tag bm285 - 26_1328372890.jpg]

So can you believe it this is still going on almost Year and a half down the line, the MIOSA made a ruling in my favour then this d**s after me sending the rims back to his dealership in Boksburg claims that these rims are not the rims he sold me ........ MIOSA says that lack of evidence from both of us results in them closing the file .... WTF .... now NCC has said that MIOSA should have enforced the ruling a I documented the entire sale from start to finish with photo's .....

I really would appreciate if someone could do an ID on the handwriting on these rims as this would tell me where this f*cker bought these rims in from around the Boksburg area, I know it's along shot but all dealers mark their parts differently so maybe someone out there would recognize the hand writing in having bought similar rims etc..... for me it's not about the R10k this arsehole charged me now it's about nailing him and I don't care how long it takes!!!!

dunno anymore

18-05-2019, 04:08 PM
Man, you must have alot of spare time to waste. I would have written it off as school fees a long time ago and moved on...
The following 3 users Like bman's post:
evnmopwr, Kyle, r0ckf1re
18-05-2019, 04:16 PM
If you don't believe in "principals" you must be paying a shit load of unnecessary school fee's, I am "old school" you don't rip me off and walk away!

The following 1 user Likes supertramp's post:
FiRi@Rennzport
19-05-2019, 07:11 AM
(18-05-2019 04:16 PM)supertramp Wrote:  If you don't believe in "principals" you must be paying a shit load of unnecessary school fee's, I am "old school" you don't rip me off and walk away!
I believe in checking out used rims for myself before buying so I dont get ripped off. I will never buy used mags sight unseen and expect them to be perfect, that's being foolish.

MIOSA have closed the case for lack of evidence so now it's a he said she said where there will be no resolve. Learn your lesson and move on bro.
The following 1 user Likes bman's post:
Kyle
19-05-2019, 01:18 PM
I bought long distance, so please don't tell me you haven't purchased anything long distance, also when buying anything from and dealer you have an implied guarantee which covers you this is called "Consumer rights" ... read the whole thread before you make assumptions, I am driving my 17th BMW and have been a number of Years on this forum so before you make your own conclusions in the path the NCC is taking "not me" get your shit together "bro", we HELP each other on this Forum .........

19-05-2019, 04:17 PM
It looks like different handwriting on each wheel. (I'm assuming it means BMW Style 284/5?).

The different markings/handwriting could be that this set was put together from various sources? Maybe from various tyre places where you can often buy individual used wheels/tyres?
19-05-2019, 06:20 PM
Good luck. I doubt you’ll get anywhere though..

I also suggest you move on.

And actually no that I think about it I got wheel collision to do repair on my spare rims. Also was spun the whole irreparable story. I insisted and complained and they eventually said they good for another repair.
19-05-2019, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 19-05-2019 06:40 PM by bman.)
Maybe you could help by name and shame if it is such a big deal to you bro.
I dont buy anything long distance without having a trustful eye check it out first but that's just me...
20-05-2019, 11:19 AM
My bru,

I lost 31k on an engine purchased in Pretoria where this bra sent me a 323 engine instead of an M3 engine.

Won MIOSA outcome, Won NCC Outcome. He is being investigated by the NCC

I dont allot of other things to these people, Had all their Postive Feedbacks removed from Hellopeter, Black listed at STD bank for fraud, Made them remove their personal Accounts on Facebook/Twitter etc etc...

But, Nothing is going to Bring that cash back.
Regrettably, their are people in this world that feed their families with Money made like this..

Name and shame these people bud. Save the Next person from making the same mistake..
The following 1 user Likes evnmopwr's post:
rsgordini
20-05-2019, 02:11 PM
That's absolutely insane.
The best you could do is have someone purchase something else from him or alternatively go to the premises and inspect the place and possibly even confront him face to face.

Buying second hand is often dodgy and even more so when it's long distance.

A good couple of lessons here though for all of us.
Please name and shame the fella.
Also possibly take to his social media etc and call him out. Rally some responses.

What you are doing is the honourable thing, but sometimes you either have to let it go OR try and damage reputation if indeed you have the grounds 100% correct.

EX:
e30 320i 2.9l stroker Astral Silver
e36 M3 Avus Blue
e34 M5 Calypso Red
e82 125i Space Grey
e82 135i Alpine White
The following 3 users Like UpNcOmiNg!'s post:
evnmopwr, Jeremy.d, rsgordini

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)