Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
I have joined the "clan"
12-02-2018, 11:30 AM
RE: I have joined the "clan"
Congrats with the purchase, car looks clean. Wish you many happy and trouble free km's ahead. Bravo
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2018, 01:20 PM
Congratulations on the new car Ralf.

/o(O)(O) \ (lllllllll)(lllllllll) / (O)(O)o\
My thread - sold

Click here to view the network of forums hosted by TheFanatics.co.za | Click here to find out more about advertising on our network of forums | Click here for a list of our current advertisers | Click here for the forum rules and guidelines | Click here and check your region for any past and upcoming events and get-togethers | Click here to find out how to gain ///Member status
13-03-2018, 11:17 AM
Congrats on the car Ralf. We are doing a z run on the 25th of March to Mokoya Lodge. Its about 63 KM From Randburg in Harties? You keen to go with all the Z's and all ? Thumbs

[Image: da77d76c-9467-4e0c-aa23-ce79e8a0df7d_zpscsithpjb.jpg]
Current Z3
Ex BMW 318ti 2002
BMW 316 1996
Nissan Exa 1.5 1989 ?
Ford Laser 1.4L 1991
VW Beelte 1.5 1967
13-03-2018, 01:07 PM
(13-03-2018 11:17 AM)ReadyD Wrote:  Congrats on the car Ralf. We are doing a z run on the 25th of March to Mokoya Lodge. Its about 63 KM From Randburg in Harties? You keen to go with all the Z's and all ? Thumbs

give me more details please ?

https://www.facebook.com/ralf.t.schulz
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-03-2018, 03:04 PM
(13-03-2018 01:07 PM)Ralf* Wrote:  
(13-03-2018 11:17 AM)ReadyD Wrote:  Congrats on the car Ralf. We are doing a z run on the 25th of March to Mokoya Lodge. Its about 63 KM From Randburg in Harties? You keen to go with all the Z's and all ? Thumbs

You will see we added a thread for the run on the 25th March under the Z forum. PLV posted it this morning. There are currently 17 Z's on the list coming on the 25th The last one we had we had 25. We are trying to beat that.

The Z's are coming from East Rand, West Rand, Vaal, Pretoria as far as Secunda. We are trying to grow it as big as we can. The meeting places will be Block House, Bedfordview, Oasis in Randburg, and some ware for the guys from Pretoria.

I think your Z needs to stretch her legs a bit Ralph. Thumbs
The following 1 user Likes ReadyD's post:
Ralf*
13-03-2018, 09:56 PM
(13-03-2018 03:04 PM)ReadyD Wrote:  
(13-03-2018 01:07 PM)Ralf* Wrote:  

You will see we added a thread for the run on the 25th March under the Z forum. PLV posted it this morning. There are currently 17 Z's on the list coming on the 25th The last one we had we had 25. We are trying to beat that.

The Z's are coming from East Rand, West Rand, Vaal, Pretoria as far as Secunda. We are trying to grow it as big as we can. The meeting places will be Block House, Bedfordview, Oasis in Randburg, and some ware for the guys from Pretoria.

I think your Z needs to stretch her legs a bit Ralph. Thumbs

thanks

Will take a look at that thread

a gentlemanly cruise is long overdue for me

https://www.facebook.com/ralf.t.schulz
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content