Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15-05-2017, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2017 08:43 PM by Ddoooooon.)
Hi Guys

Okay so been on the forum for a while now, posted a few threads, gave some advice on a few threads (not sure if it was helpful or not). I haven't yet actually done an introduction. I have a few different cars in my time, last car was a nice little Mini Cooper GP (girlfriend has that now) before I bought my Z4. It’s the E85 3.0I in black, I haven't done too much to the car yet.
Blacked out the lights, tint on the windows and blacked the rims. I just got the black carbon fibre badges- wheels, steering wheel ,boot ,bonnet and side indicator lights , so that is going on shortly, also decatted and new tips on . I ordered a carbon fibre lip and black boot spoiler it follows the same shape and lines of the boot. So when that arrives it will be going on and just adding a software upgrade and that's it, the changes to the car are not major as I want to keep it simple but add y own touch and make it mine. Theirs always been such a debate about the z4 about how they look to how they drive but I must say I love the lines on the car & the way it pulls and cruises on the highway without even breaking a sweat and then switching into sport mode to hear and feel a little more grunt. It’s been a great drive and will definitely keep her even if I do decide to get another car.

Anyways here are a few pics below, will add once everything else is on.

(15-05-2017 08:42 PM)Ddoooooon Wrote:  Hi Guys

Okay so been on the forum for a while now, posted a few threads, gave some advice on a few threads (not sure if it was helpful or not). I haven't yet actually done an introduction. I have a few different cars in my time, last car was a nice little Mini Cooper GP (girlfriend has that now) before I bought my Z4. It’s the E85 3.0I in black, I haven't done too much to the car yet.
Blacked out the lights, tint on the windows and blacked the rims. I just got the black carbon fibre badges- wheels, steering wheel ,boot ,bonnet and side indicator lights , so that is going on shortly, also decatted and new tips on . I ordered a carbon fibre lip and black boot spoiler it follows the same shape and lines of the boot. So when that arrives it will be going on and just adding a software upgrade and that's it, the changes to the car are not major as I want to keep it simple but add y own touch and make it mine. Theirs always been such a debate about the z4 about how they look to how they drive but I must say I love the lines on the car & the way it pulls and cruises on the highway without even breaking a sweat and then switching into sport mode to hear and feel a little more grunt. It’s been a great drive and will definitely keep her even if I do decide to get another car.

Sorry pics wont load -will continue to try
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2017, 08:51 PM
RE: New Member
Welcome. Make sure pics are less than 5MB.

[Image: designation_5632946002.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes NtandoN's post:
Ddoooooon
15-05-2017, 09:04 PM
Welcome. After reading your description, can't to see the pics.
20-05-2017, 03:37 PM
Welcome

Current:
F25 X3 2.0 M Sport, E90 325i M Sport, 1979 Isuzu C190D, E30

Ex:
1987 E30 325i (A) Coupe, 1988 E30 325i (M) 4-dr, 2002 E46 318i (M), 1997 Opel Kadett 160i, 2009 BMW F800S
21-05-2017, 11:05 AM

07-09-2017, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2017 04:53 PM by Ddoooooon.)
(21-05-2017 11:05 AM)Ddoooooon Wrote:  

[Image: img_2971_8081297753.jpg][Image: img_2968_1981816347.jpg][Image: img_2966_9043062911.jpg][Image: img_2967_2973785060.jpg]

(07-09-2017 04:51 PM)Ddoooooon Wrote:  
(21-05-2017 11:05 AM)Ddoooooon Wrote:  

[Image: img_2971_8081297753.jpg][Image: img_2968_1981816347.jpg][Image: img_2966_9043062911.jpg][Image: img_2967_2973785060.jpg]

Still some work to do ,have a GT wing that will be fitted along with a Z4M bumper & new back light .once that is done then a light software mod mod and a good detail,take out all the swirl marks and light scratches

Current Ride:Z4 3.0i all black (Stock)
Ex Ride: Mini Cooper John Works(now the missus)
08-09-2017, 02:02 AM
welcome

BMW 335i e90 manual N54 - His
VW Scirocco R DSG - Hers
08-09-2017, 04:29 AM
Welcome bud

[Image: img-20170810-wa0007_2499791248.jpg]
08-09-2017, 12:18 PM
Welcome. Loving that murdered lookBravoCartel
08-09-2017, 08:56 PM
welcome, nice car

Current :

2009 BMW 125i
1994 Kadett 200iS
1974 Beetle

EX :

1995 BMW 328i
09-09-2017, 08:42 AM
Thanks guys

Still some work to do ,hopefully done in the next 2 weeks.smile bounce

11-09-2017, 07:47 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2017 07:48 PM by MGO_BMW.)
Welcome Fencelook Is that Dark Vader's BMW
smile bounce
Only joking look great bud.

Ex: 1991 Nissan S13 200SX
1997 Opel 200IS
1989 Yamaha FZR 250
1991 Honda VFR NC30 400
2003 Yamaha YZF R1
Current: 2006 BMW E90 320i
2009 Yamaha YZF R1
11-09-2017, 07:50 PM
Welcome

[Image: 24179a79-e418-416b-860a-07645b3d545c_zpsy1sifokx.jpg]
2017 440i lci m sport snapper rocks blue
13-09-2017, 03:22 PM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2017 03:22 PM by Ddoooooon.)
(11-09-2017 07:47 PM)MGO_BMW Wrote:  Welcome Fencelook Is that Dark Vader's BMW
smile bounce
Only joking look great bud.

hahaha will be when im done with it Tiptoe

(11-09-2017 07:50 PM)STEVEN COOL Wrote:  Welcome

Thanks mate

13-09-2017, 03:38 PM
Welcome man! Looking awesome!

So want to see that wing on her!

Fencelook
13-09-2017, 04:26 PM
Welcome to club BatmanFencelook
13-09-2017, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: 13-09-2017 05:24 PM by Ddoooooon.)
(13-09-2017 04:26 PM)Nino Anthony Wrote:  Welcome to club BatmanFencelook

Thanks Mate ,still in progress ,nothing like a all black beemer

(13-09-2017 03:38 PM)PLV Wrote:  Welcome man! Looking awesome!

So want to see that wing on her!

Fencelook

Thanks , yeah im holding off on putting the wing on , waiting for the Z4M bumper to be repaired and sprayed . Want them both on together & have the kidney grills sprayed black at the same time . Its been tough , Im like a kid at Christmas but thought I will be patient Hammerhead

14-09-2017, 10:57 AM
Welcome bud, black awesome just sh*t to keep clean =)

[Image: 4 pipe 5_9850016809.jpg][Image: 1_8588773575.jpg][Image: imag0391_2786668599.jpg]
16-09-2017, 07:30 AM
(14-09-2017 10:57 AM)supertramp Wrote:  Welcome bud, black awesome just sh*t to keep clean =)

tell me about it , soon as I wash it , 2 days later it could do with a clean again ,shows up everything .

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content