Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
AC Schnitzer SA
13-04-2016, 10:01 PM
AC Schnitzer SA
Hi All

Been looking at possibly adding the ACS spoiler and 18" wheels to my Z4 M Coupe, but when I've tried to contact ACS here in Joburg my mail hasn't been answered and the phone number didn't get picked up. Has anyone here dealt with them before? Are prices completely insane that no one can afford?

So want that rear wing!

[Image: bmw-z4-m-coupe-8_5172305353.jpg]

Petrolhead and Photography Nut.
Motoring journalist on the side.
Oversteer enthusiast.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2016, 10:07 PM
RE: AC Schnitzer SA
Did you try JSN Motors in Bryanston? They have AC Schnitzer

[Image: capture_1776621988.jpg]
13-04-2016, 10:10 PM
Ya the contact details were meant to be for them. Maybe a trip on Saturday is required...
(13-04-2016 10:07 PM)NtandoN Wrote:  Did you try JSN Motors in Bryanston? They have AC Schnitzer

Oversteer enthusiast.
13-04-2016, 10:13 PM
AC Schnitzer SA
Found JSN to be as useful as a pen without ink. I needed replacement valves for my ACS Type 3's and they couldn't source it. Try Rossiters in the UK, I order from them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is only difficult for others. It is the same when you are stupid...
13-04-2016, 10:19 PM
Wish but the exchange to the pound right now must make that an expensive exercise... I'm seeing why you say that about them.
(13-04-2016 10:13 PM)Lagwagon Wrote:  Found JSN to be as useful as a pen without ink. I needed replacement valves for my ACS Type 3's and they couldn't source it. Try Rossiters in the UK, I order from them...

Oversteer enthusiast.
13-04-2016, 10:25 PM
AC Schnitzer SA
(13-04-2016 10:19 PM)waylander42 Wrote:  Wish but the exchange to the pound right now must make that an expensive exercise... I'm seeing why you say that about them.
(13-04-2016 10:13 PM)Lagwagon Wrote:  Found JSN to be as useful as a pen without ink. I needed replacement valves for my ACS Type 3's and they couldn't source it. Try Rossiters in the UK, I order from them...

The parts are imported anyway, so surprisingly there is not that big a difference in price.

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is only difficult for others. It is the same when you are stupid...
13-04-2016, 10:31 PM
Ok awesome will give them a shout. Do you have a particular person you deal with or is their general sales contact just as good?
(13-04-2016 10:25 PM)Lagwagon Wrote:  
(13-04-2016 10:19 PM)waylander42 Wrote:  Wish but the exchange to the pound right now must make that an expensive exercise... I'm seeing why you say that about them.

The parts are imported anyway, so surprisingly there is not that big a difference in price.

Oversteer enthusiast.
13-04-2016, 10:59 PM
AC Schnitzer SA
Normally deal with Lorcan Parnell, info@ac-schnitzer.co.uk

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Lagwagon for this post:
waylander42 (04-14-2016)
14-04-2016, 12:13 AM
Hey bud, Shaun du Plessis is the ACS contact at JSN. You can reach him via their reception or mail him, Shaun@JSN.co.za

Be prepared the prices will bring a tear to your eye, to give you an indication the rear spoiler on my GT is R14 500.00.

Have a chat with Shaun, he is quite helpful...CoolShake

/o(O)(O) \ (lllllllll)(lllllllll) / (O)(O)o\
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to WyKiD for this post:
waylander42 (04-14-2016)
14-04-2016, 01:11 AM
(13-04-2016 10:31 PM)waylander42 Wrote:  Ok awesome will give them a shout. Do you have a particular person you deal with or is their general sales contact just as good?
(13-04-2016 10:25 PM)Lagwagon Wrote:  

Try these guys.
UK based mstyle.co.uk

The part you're looking for is £708.... But they have other options too.

[Image: image_1250389339.png]

E92 M3... With Great Power comes Great Response
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jerez for this post:
waylander42 (04-14-2016)
14-04-2016, 06:02 AM (This post was last modified: 14-04-2016 06:03 AM by dvst8.)
I have always had great experiences with JSN. Shaun is a great guy and helpful too.

Try the main line and ask for him specifically. He will assist.

Maronor on the Forum is also an ACS agent, maybe try him also

(OO=[][]=OO)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dvst8 for this post:
moranor@axis (04-14-2016)
14-04-2016, 07:21 AM
Thanks for all the input guys! Will probably try contact them all just to be safe... I'm sure it'll be an expensive exercise but might be worth it in the long run!

Oversteer enthusiast.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to waylander42 for this post:
46 M// (09-10-2016)
10-09-2016, 08:13 AM
AC Schnitzer make great performance mods - save yourself some bucks and import them directly from Schnitzer in the UK or Germany. Local prices from the agent is just ridiculous - irrespective of exchange rate!!!
11-01-2017, 05:07 PM
(14-04-2016 07:21 AM)waylander42 Wrote:  Thanks for all the input guys! Will probably try contact them all just to be safe... I'm sure it'll be an expensive exercise but might be worth it in the long run!

Did you ever come right with your search here mate?

Interested in some similar mods- have just emailed Hamann too, to see what they say about shipping to RSA..
11-01-2017, 05:48 PM
No, in the end I decided the prices everyone was asking was crazy. Although at the time the exchange rate was also ludicrous so that didn't help. I did give up with ACS SA though, they never got back to me.
(11-01-2017 05:07 PM)Achtung! Wrote:  
(14-04-2016 07:21 AM)waylander42 Wrote:  Thanks for all the input guys! Will probably try contact them all just to be safe... I'm sure it'll be an expensive exercise but might be worth it in the long run!

Did you ever come right with your search here mate?

Interested in some similar mods- have just emailed Hamann too, to see what they say about shipping to RSA..

Oversteer enthusiast.

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content