Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Weather & Hail Warnings
24-08-2017, 05:09 PM
RE: Weather & Hail Warnings
Cthulhu
(19-10-2013 03:04 PM)Ralf* Wrote:  currently over Soweto, moving East to North-East towards O R Tambo.

the red shading indicates that it severe, and the last time I saw these colours was the hail storm over Edenvale/Germiston/Alberton last year

[Image: ftpfile.jpg]

[Image: ftpfile_IR50.jpg]

Thanks for the update. Guess it's time to get the cabbie under some shelter
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2017, 05:26 PM
(24-08-2017 05:09 PM)NitroNori Wrote:  Cthulhu
(19-10-2013 03:04 PM)Ralf* Wrote:  currently over Soweto, moving East to North-East towards O R Tambo.

the red shading indicates that it severe, and the last time I saw these colours was the hail storm over Edenvale/Germiston/Alberton last year

[Image: ftpfile.jpg]

[Image: ftpfile_IR50.jpg]

Thanks for the update. Guess it's time to get the cabbie under some shelter

Thats 4 years ago buddy...

Current:
2016 Ice White Hyundai ix35 R2.0 CRDi Elite
2008 Silverbird Grey VW Polo 1.4i Trendline

Gone but never forgotten:
2010 Titanium Silver BMW 320d Exclusive E90 LCi
2008 Stratosgrau Stratos Grey BMW 320i Individual E90
24-08-2017, 06:24 PM
(24-08-2017 04:26 PM)Lizzard Wrote:  Please be kind to me and update the Mosselbay people also on the weather forecast........maybe .........pretty please Rollsmile

Mossel Bay is known for having very temperate weather. So no sudden changes to worry about.

Half an hour away in George, however, you need to prepare for all 4 seasons in one day Bluebiggrin

That coastline does not usually suffer from heavy hail. Rainy season is during winter and sometimes long periods of rainfall can occur in Spring, but thunderstorms are not common there.

/o(O)(O) \ (lllllllll)(lllllllll) / (O)(O)o\
My thread - sold

Click here to view the network of forums hosted by TheFanatics.co.za | Click here to find out more about advertising on our network of forums | Click here for a list of our current advertisers | Click here for the forum rules and guidelines | Click here and check your region for any past and upcoming events and get-togethers | Click here to find out how to gain ///Member status
The following 1 user Likes ChefDJ's post:
Lizzard

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content