Future BMW owner

YozTruly

Hi Fanatics,

I am a big fan of the brand (the SO is convinced I love the brand more than her and I’m not sure if she is wrong  :fencelook:)

I currently do not have a car, I had a 1.6 9N Polo which got written off last year when some punk failed to yield at a traffic light. Luckily insurance settled. For now I am a lurker with a dream to replace the polo with a shinny BMW. My eyes are on the M240i, targeting to get it second half of the year.

Until then,, I will continue to lurk and admire the wheels of the members here and the cars of 3 of my mates (F20 120i, F80 M3 and LCI E90 320d). 

YozTruly (the Lurker).

realtrevor

You'll never go wrong with the M240i. I bought mine last year in November it's a 2018 LCI Auto. I'm loving it coming from a 335i Coupé DCT.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

YozTruly

@"realtrevor" , that’s great to hear. So far all the reviews have been awesome. Have you done any mods on yours? I somehow feel like a performance exhaust upgrade is a must.

realtrevor

Yeap, I ordered the M Performance Exhaust to be installed before I took delivery, it's worth every penny

I'm looking at doing styling mods such as, the M Performance side decals, front lip and M Style piano black mirrors.

Here's a pic

YozTruly

I never get tired of seeing this car.

The mods will definitely make the front a little more aggressive. Looking forward to seeing that.

[email protected]

Official Advertiser
realtrevor said:
Yeap, I ordered the M Performance Exhaust to be installed before I took delivery, it's worth every penny

I'm looking at doing styling mods such as, the M Performance side decals, front lip and M Style piano black mirrors.

Here's a pic

Congrats bro. Many happy kilos and miles with the new cab.

I'm with Rennzport and can assist with the cosmetic mods. Hit me up on 065-950-6027 via whatsapp

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

YozTruly

Thanks @"Morribiscuit" . I’m trying to play the long game so I end up with the right one. Your 330d is doing it’s best to convince me otherwise ?

YozTruly said:
Thanks @"Morribiscuit" . I’m trying to play the long game so I end up with the right one. Your 330d is doing it’s best to convince me otherwise ?

Hahaha depends what you are into!

I'm very much a diesel boy. the combo of fuel consumption and power [torque] you cant beat.

B58 is a whole different animal. I absolutely love them [have friends with 140 & 240]! You cannot beat that sound they make with exhaust, and power is off the chart!

That said, I absolutely love my 30d. Exhaust has just been done so now she sounds a lot more demonic than a civilised dad cruiser [will add vids soon]. Great car so far. I didn't find too much bad on them when researching tbh.

Patience is definitely key. Very easy to be impulsive and just get one. There are very clean ones that exist. Those are the ones you want :)
:tiptoe:

YozTruly

Nothing beats a man being happy with his car. I am glad you love your 30d.

I am not much a diesel guy, I love the tractor sound but it probably ends there. The M240 has my heart that’s for sure.

Looking forward to hearing the newly found demonic sound.