F30 335i M Sport Auto

Shaheenem

After selling my Golf 7 R I was looking around for something to replace it with and found this mint example of a 2013 F30 335i M Sport Auto

Previous owner took seriously good care of her bar the stone chips on the front bumper.

She is currently stock standard except for a Rogue Performance back box but i have a few mods already on my shelf (BMS Intake, Downpipe, LCI Tail lights)

First thing was some coding:

- Launch control activated
- Enhanced Bluetooth
- Sound alert on lock and unlock
- Digital speedo

A few pics of her...

[email protected]

Official Advertiser
Congratulations on the new purchase and many happy kilos.

Hit me up if you need an accessories etc for it.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Salt

///Member
Car looks fantastic, congratulations. I am curious though how a 335i M Sport does not have launch control activated as standard. Keep us up to speed with the kids!

Congrats on the car - she is very pretty!

Glad to see mods are already planned as well - then it's going to be a whole new monster!

The sound alert is one I need to get coded on mine. Havent gotten around to doing it on bimmercode yet.

Nice Car, love it in white.

I see the EtunersSA in your Sig, is this Shaheen from eTuners?
if so you may remember me from the MANY weekends i spent helping out at CCD with you and Chris, i was the guy with the Gold Astra Coupe that was always there.

Shaheenem

Thanks guys. Appreciate the comments.

General.Massacre said:
Nice Car, love it in white.

I see the EtunersSA in your Sig, is this Shaheen from eTuners?
if so you may remember me from the MANY weekends i spent helping out at CCD with you and Chris, i was the guy with the Gold Astra Coupe that was always there.

Yes bud, its Shaheen from Etuners. You must come around to our new workshop in Samrand... Would be lekker to catch up. Maybe put your car on our Dyno as well...

Shaheenem

BeemerFanatic said:
Nice car man, welcome.

Curious to know what the Rogue Performance back box is like? Size? Sound?

Thanks bud

I actually like the sound. Not very loud but has a nice throaty roar to it. Will see if I can get a video clip of it...