• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Corona hits SA
26-03-2020, 10:27 PM,
RE: Corona hits SA
https://www.facebook.com/marcel.chetty/p...0370965565
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2020, 11:57 AM,
(26-03-2020, 11:20 AM)SubLoaded Wrote: I think the alcohol ban is to curb domestic abuse. SA has a high rate of domestic abuse.

This is easily something that would slip the minds of people thank think "normally" as we just see this as a retarded alcohol ban. I'm sure there are a lot of people that fear this "house arrest" simply because they are locked within the space of barbarians. Whether it be family members or a relationship/partner.

Other than that, most people, that respect the lockdown rules, may have a drink or two and then feel the need to pop-by at a friend's place due to feeling more sociable.

Problem with this is alcohol is not band per se only the sell of it while the lockdown is on. People just went and bought "stock" to keep at home and the bigger problem comes from people that dont handle their drink to well will be drinking it all in no time.

[Image: 829648.png]
2011 E90 330d
2007 Ford Fiesta ST150
27-03-2020, 12:31 PM,
Then WTF would they take the cigarettes if they are trying to keep people calm..

and still NO zombies.....

This is so bad.. I am going to need several hugs, and more ammo

I will be on the other side if anybody needs me Bluebiggrin
27-03-2020, 12:36 PM,
Corona hits SA
I wonder how the drug addicts are gonna cope. They will do anything for a next hit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

27-03-2020, 01:07 PM,
(26-03-2020, 10:27 PM)aksamg Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/marcel.chetty/p...0370965565

Coronavirus's have been around for years ... hence we named this last one COVID-19 (2019)

See the link for the above: http://www.health.gov.za/index.php/outbr...s-outbreak

You will also find similar info from reputable sources

and I agree with this article , bit of a coincidence

https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/26/korean-ne...-12460809/
27-03-2020, 01:56 PM,
I hope everyone is having a good start to their quarantine. We managed to finish our move yesterday. Feel like an old person today.

Some people don't ride because they want to live. I ride because I want to live a little more...

Relevant EX: 1998 BMW Z3 Roadster
27-03-2020, 02:06 PM,
(27-03-2020, 11:57 AM)KnightLion Wrote:
(26-03-2020, 11:20 AM)SubLoaded Wrote: I think the alcohol ban is to curb domestic abuse. SA has a high rate of domestic abuse.

This is easily something that would slip the minds of people thank think "normally" as we just see this as a retarded alcohol ban. I'm sure there are a lot of people that fear this "house arrest" simply because they are locked within the space of barbarians. Whether it be family members or a relationship/partner.

Other than that, most people, that respect the lockdown rules, may have a drink or two and then feel the need to pop-by at a friend's place due to feeling more sociable.

Problem with this is alcohol is not band per se only the sell of it while the lockdown is on. People just went and bought "stock" to keep at home and the bigger problem comes from people that dont handle their drink to well will be drinking it all in no time.

Agree fully. Having that said, I don't see how it could've been handled any better though. The stop of sales during this time was mostly to halt the gatherings, that would happen at these places, for sales. Mass traffic of people, probably spending more times in shops' parking lots. Same applies to cigarettes.

Stay safe.

Current: F10 520D M Sport
Current: Audi A4 B8.5 1.8T
[Image: untitled_9152490617.jpg]
Ex: E92 325i M LCI
Ex: E90 323i Exclusive LCI
Ex: E90 320i Individual LCI
27-03-2020, 05:49 PM,
Alcohol & cigs are not good for your health either and is a big part of the no sales rule.

CURRENT: BMW E36 M3 Coupe PROJECT...plan.. 18" EwingEquips & TURBO
CURRENT: BMW 330i individual..Arizona Sun on 19's
CURRENT: DATSUN PB210 aka BIN aka "Z" Coupe 2L on EwingEmotions
CURRENT: AUDI A5 on 20" Concavos
CURRENT: Rothmans VFR400 NC30 PROJECT
CURRENT: Repsol VFR400 NC30 PROJECT
EX: BMW 330i, BMW 330i, Range Rover 4.6 HSE Vogue, FORD XR6 & RS Turbo, OPEL Monza 200iCD16V, Toyota GLi Exec, VTEC, ALFA Giulietta & GT Junior stepnose, a few mingers
The following 1 user Likes individj's post:
maleven-GP
Yesterday, 07:39 PM,
Best one I've seen so far , apologies if someone else previously posted this because I didn't recall it appearing here :

https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases...virus-2019
Yesterday, 07:54 PM,
(Yesterday, 07:39 PM)deveng Wrote: Best one I've seen so far , apologies if someone else previously posted this because I didn't recall it appearing here :

https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases...virus-2019

WHO or more commonly known as CCP mouthpiece.
The same guys who as late as mid January were saying that the CCP Virus is not transmittable between humans

The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~ Winston Churchill

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it" (Men in Black)

Yesterday, 08:26 PM,
you can now buy fags

EX: BMW 330i, BMW 330i, Range Rover 4.6 HSE Vogue, FORD XR6 & RS Turbo, OPEL Monza 200iCD16V, Toyota GLi Exec, VTEC, ALFA Giulietta & GT Junior stepnose, a few mingers
5 hours ago,
Has anyone here done the application for SMME's relief funding?

Has anyone here been laid off temporarily for the lockdown period?

Share your experiences please Chef

/o(O)(O) \ (lllllllll)(lllllllll) / (O)(O)o\
My thread - sold

Click here to view the network of forums hosted by TheFanatics.co.za | Click here to find out more about advertising on our network of forums | Click here for a list of our current advertisers | Click here for the forum rules and guidelines | Click here and check your region for any past and upcoming events and get-togethers | Click here to find out how to gain ///Member status
5 hours ago,
i have friends who have taken a 20% knock on their salary and a few are ok till the end of April...after that...not so much

3 hours ago, (This post was last modified: 3 hours ago by Quintin140.)
Corona hits SA
(5 hours ago)ChefDJ Wrote: Has anyone here done the application for SMME's relief funding?

Has anyone here been laid off temporarily for the lockdown period?

Share your experiences please Chef

My business is servicing and spares on fiber laser systems. No services no income. So exactly like every other business owner at this time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
12 minutes ago,
I've been saying this from the beginning however I was flamed that my maths was wrong etc etc.

The FACT remains that the human tragedy that will unfold as a RESULT of this irrational and economy destroying lockdown will make the virus seem like nothing....

I wonder if accurate statistics will be kept on the numbers who present with severe malnutrition and / or who die as a result of lack nutrition given the approaching winter.

The most vulnerable of our society will become even more vulnerable as a result of lack of decent nutrition to maintain healthy resistance against the usual flu season. So when we lose more people in winter from the usual flu than will have died from Wuflu will THAT wake people up to reality. Sick of this nonsense

And the sheeple blindly followed ...

https://m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/th...s-20200330
10 minutes ago,
Corona hits SA
Dude. Honestly. shut up.

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk