Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average
Uber's E34 540i 6 Speed
That makes me happy in pants.

Love the contrast of the black trim over the white paintwork, and that polished lip is awesome!
Did those have a white interior option? That would've been something to see....
DUDE ! Don't stop posting ! It's really nice to look at ... I wish MORE people would post pics so often...

lookin seksi bra Wink

(25-05-2010, 08:16 AM)Uber Soldat Wrote: Some more pictures of my boring ass car...methinks I'm posting too many these days. Icon9

[Image: 001upr.jpg]

[Image: 002vzu.jpg]

[Image: 003nx.jpg]

[Image: 004bqf.jpg]
[Image: avatar8.png]
Icon_jaw
Stunning shots!

Is that with the polarizer?
A BMW
@ Animosity - Str8pimp No polarizer used this time. We needs to do an early morning shoot with your car! Thumb

@ Clutchy - I too, wish more people would post pics...

@ CreamyGoodness - As far as i know they never came with a white leather interior. Might have been an individual option on the M5s though.
[Image: MafiaSigState1.jpg~original]
Ho0t looking E34!!!!!!!!Thumbsup2
Keep it up!New_shocked
2003 BMW E46 330i 6 speed

[Image: 209267.png]
I post pics of my car, but I am sure you all will get tired of it cause nothing ever changes on it and its stock std Bluebiggrin

UBER your cars awesome.. Still need to get a ride in it 1 day.
Check out My EX Car : 2000 E46 318i
[Image: Signature.jpg]

Check out my videos on :
YouTube

That is one of the sweetest 540's i've ever seen! Everything on the car looks perfect!
Damn nice car broThumbsup2
Please take some more pics of it, with the sunroof tiltedWink
Current
E46 M3
E92 335i
E36 323i

Ex
E36 M3 coupe(R.I.P)
E36 318is
Some small updates...

Firstly, thanks again to Rick540 (You are the manThumbsup2), I have a set of birds eye maple wood trim. Many people don't like it, but i don't care. It looks awesome to me.

[Image: woodtrim1.jpg]

This pic doesn't show the colour correctly. The one above does. Will take some better pictures soon.

[Image: woodtrim2.jpg]

Secondly, thanks to FFDGP for helping me source these two hard to find pieces.
An M5 gear lever surround. When pulling off, things don't end up on the back seat anymore.
[Image: surround.jpg]

And this gem. Can't wait to get this fitted...

[Image: 6speed2.jpg]

[Image: 6speed1.jpg]

It has been cleaned since i took these pictures.

I owe both you guys a lot! Thumbsup2

Lastly...two photos of all our cars. No boasting intended.

[Image: 001tru-1.jpg]

[Image: 003vk-1.jpg]
[Image: MafiaSigState1.jpg~original]
Looks good dude...

BTW: You guys have too many cars. I need a yard like that though...
I'll have to agree with the many people, I am not much of a fan of the woodgrain interior trim, but its all about taste and if you like it then Thumb

That is one awesome collection of cars you have going there Thumbsup2
Always a pleasure to look at, what a fine example.Clap
[Image: SIGNATURE-2014.jpg]
[Image: avatar66362_2.jpg]
PREVIOUS RIDES
Golf Mk1 2.0 8V GT... sold
1992 E34 ///M5 Diamond Black....sold.
2000 E39 ///M5 Alpine White....sold.
2001 E39 ///M5 Alpine White......sold.
Is that a 6 speed box?
Check out My EX Car : 2000 E46 318i
[Image: Signature.jpg]

Check out my videos on :
YouTube

Confirmed E34 Fanatic right here! Living the dream Uber! Clap
[Image: racer-x-designs-rzm6-concept2_529VU_3868.jpg]

Current Cars
BMW E46 330i

Previous Cars
Renault Twingo I
BMW 120d
Toyota MR2
WOW Uber your car is impressive and well looked after, nice collection of e34's you have there Thumbsup2

LOL i know whos yard you left the 6 series in Excited
Uber - I suppose you have long since sold the orig BBS mags on the E34?
Wow!

This is amazing! I have spent a lot of time on this thread and suddenly I feel so.... how should I put it? I feel like a baby BMW Fanatic still...

Thanks this just confirms that we are actually very blessed to enjoy these magnificant vehicles!

I have to say one thing... seeing all your cars... I wish I had you as a client in my shortterm insurance brokerage.

Keep up the posts and Pics!!
[Image: 154896.png]

Past drives I owned:
Fiat 128 P/U 1980; Renault 9 GLX; VW Beetle; VW Jetta CSL 1986; VW Jetta CLX 1990; Opel Kadett 140is; Opel Monza GSi; Opel Astra 200IE (pre-euro); Isuzu DC 260 LX 4X4; Audi A4 1.8 '00 Facelift; VW Jetta TDI 1.9; VW Jetta 2L CLI EXEC; Fiat Seicento Sporting; VW TDI 2.5 SYNCRO CARAVELLE;BMW 528i 1997 E39

Current:
2009 X3 3.0D XDrive MSport
Ant

Don't care what the others say about the wood trim, I think it looks awesome, and you have the ONLY set of natural Birds eye maple trim in South Africa. The ZA 540i/6 only had the grey maple in a few of them.

The Birds eye maple was an option on the E34 M5 Cecotto Edition, one of the most beautifull and rare M5's on the planet.

Here is your trim, only 22 of these BMW's ever made of which some had the birds eye maple in plain or stained grey.

[Image: Cecotto.jpg]
(29-08-2010, 09:12 PM)rick540 Wrote: Ant

Don't care what the others say about the wood trim, I think it looks awesome, and you have the ONLY set of Birds eye maple trim in South Africa.

The Birds eye maple was an option on the E34 M5 Cecotto Edition, one of the most beautifull and rare M5's on the planet.

Here is your trim, only 22 of these BMW's ever made of which some had the birds eye maple in plain or stained grey.

[Image: Cecotto.jpg]

+1

As always Uber your car serves as inspiration. Clap

@Rick540i - Do you still have that E34 trim?
@OGE34

Yes still have it, PM me